Thursday, December 6, 2012

Advent Calendar: Santa Claus


It's the annual Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories!  I've participated the past three years (2009, 2010, and 2011), and rather than simply re-post, I'm going to link to the older posts, and - when applicable - post about something else that's somewhat related.

The prompt for today is:  December 6 – Santa Claus
Did you ever send a letter to Santa? Did you ever visit Santa and “make a list?” Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

My post for this prompt in previous years included pictures with Santa for me and my sister Karen, and my son Eric.  This year, I thought I'd include some Santa pictures for my three youngest siblings.

Above left are Brian and Mark probably around 1965, and above right are Brian, Mary, and Mark, probably around 1967.

© Amanda Pape - 2012 - click here to e-mail me.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history 24 different ways during 24 days in December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment